What our customers say about us
- You are awesome. Thanks for the lightning quick response.George from Alhambra, CA
Thanks for the chains, my old 1950 Ford 8N tractor with snow plow no longer gets stuck in the ice & snow. Fit perfect. Good deal to!.
Passed on your web site to a local logger who needs chains for his log skidders.
Jerry from Pittsburgh PA
- I am happy the way you took care of my lost order. I received the chains the 2nd day and received the lost pair the next day I sent the 2nd pair back to you. thanks agin John from Holton, KS
- Thanks guys for getting my order out so quickly. I will be recommending your business to others!Johnny from Minneapolis MN
- I want to thank u for all your help last night I watched the install video again. The chains fit fine. I did not unhook all the parts last night. Again thank u for your helpTom from Canyon Lake, CA
- I purchased the 2link v bar ladder chains and could'nt be happier. The ride is so smooth i can not tell that i have chains on!Blake from Holland NY
- I ordered my tire chains on Monday, they came today, and they are awesome, didn't take long to put them on and they work great, Im glad I choose the V chain,
it works awesome, no sliding with these! What a difference in the way my tractor plows! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!Tina, Walton NY
- Works great. Thanks. I just want to say that the help you provided with all of this is the best I have seen in a long time. You guys really stand out among mostly everyone.
IF I EVER NEED CHAINS FOR ANY OTHER VEHICLE IN THE FUTURE, IM COMING TO YOU!!Thanks again, Jeremy
- I would like to leave a review but I don't see where to do it. Your service, order process and shipping was excellent. The chains fit perfect and were exactly what
I needed for my tractor and were heavier gauge then I expected.Bill from Hadley New York
- I just bought a set of the studded tire chains. They are fantastic and well worth the money. Two years ago
I bought the "duo" style and they are terrible; one of the pairs of the cross chains always gets sucked down in between the treads, essentially giving you only half of the
chain on the ground, plus the cross chain that does sit up on the tread is so far from the next one that the tractor ride is very rough on harder surfaces. Not so with these
new ones! Great ride quality, they clean out well and grip like crazy! Thanks for a great solution to my traction issuesMitch from Westfield NY
- Just wanted to say thank you for a quick shipment and easy to follow instructions on the chains I bought for my tractor. Very pleased!!!Joe from Greenfield Mass
- I just to say Thanks for the prompt service. I placed an order on 4-9-15 and received the chains on 4-13-15. They look great.Phil from Pagosa Springs, CO
- I ordered the chains on Mon.,received them on Wed.( what service) very happy. Can't wait for the first snow.R. from Newbury MA
- You saved me hundreds of $$$ and I am very happy with your company and will recommend to others. Thank you very much...Bob from Port Deposit MD
- I received them almost 24 hours after my order do you guys live down the street? LO L great job of shipping and the price was excellent.Jim from Aston PA
- I put the order in on Monday, and I get them Wednesday...They fit perfectly, and I plowed snow (grrrrr,)Tom from Bennington VT
- I ordered a pair of tire chains for my tractor on Nov 27th(a Sunday) and got a notification from UPS on Monday Nov 28th, that the chains had been picked
up, with delivery scheduled for Nov 30, in the afternoon. Shipment arrived as scheduled! Again, Great Service! Too bad all companies aren't this efficient.Steve from Glendale WI
- Thank you for your quick reply. I was looking at the WBR04 I recieved and realized all I needed to do was remove a cross link to make it fit. I had a feeling all the WBR03 was just that. I didn't want to do anything without contacting you guys first.
Best customer service I have ever had anywhere! Thank you!Eliot from Arvada, CO
- First, the chains I bought from you totally saved my butt up. Putting them on for the first time was easy and the performance was incredible. I want a 2nd set for the front wheels now, too. Dan from Laffeyette CO